View Single Post
Old 05.30.2007, 08:56 AM   #43
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
.....The only difference being that no-one ever tells the creator of a baby that it's the ugliest thing ever known to man.

beatuty is in the eye/ear of the beholder... deafness/blindness is common in "other" people.........................

the fun thing about pushing music on people is their initail impression....
example.... i pushed lightning bolt on a few mates whom id reckon would appreciate it. i burned th power of salad dvd for thm first and they were instantly amazed by it. i then went on to do the albums and low nd behold we have a legion of lb fans in wexford town and that has trickled down to their younger siblings. there i about 5 or 6 handmade bolt teeshirts floating around schools in wexford... the other side of the coin is my fascination on merzbow and the magik markers..... that hasnt hit so hard.....YET!!!!!

id push my own music but i havent a musical talent in my body so i dont do, i talk a lot about it instead........