View Single Post
Old 02.28.2011, 04:04 PM   #91
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Very empty indeed. Fred Durst by his own account came into this world as a reject (one that went on to sell how many albums? ha). Look into his eyes and you can see how lame he is (as if his tattoos don't already scream this fact). Not to mention, writing songs about posers (counterfeit) while in yr mid-20's just means ya suck and need to grow up something serious. Is that what people down in Florida worry about in their mid-20's? How fake everyone is...shit, I already realized this simple fact in elementary school.

Sadly, his lyrics have only went from terrible to worse.

Hahahahahah fuckin hillarious. I will tell a little story about the history of limp bizkit. In the beginning there were 2 bands in the Jacksonville scene Limp Bizkit and Gimp Disco. The drummer from Gimp Disco is my room mate and best friend. It is a fucking shame, cause roun here lots of retards get the 2 bands confused and think he was from limp bizkit when we are out. An insult cause he plays much better.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|