View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 04:13 PM   #87
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Hey guys, i'm a new french froggy in this forum. And this show in Paris was my first Sonic concert. So i can't say older gigs was better than this one. But in my little experience of rock concerts (too young...), it was truely the best i 've ever seen. And i enjoyed seing Dino Jr too, even if the sound was like bullshit and the gig was too short. French public, static like everytime...I was in front with the few twisted guys, and we feel lonely. As a Pavement fan I was very pleased with seeing Mark Ibold. I fell on my ass 'cause I didn't know he was on tour with them. About Sonic show : Great ! Even if i 'd like to listen to more oldies, like Cathlic block, Expressway,I was a little frustrated, but RR songs sounds good in live, pleasant. And it was the first time I saw them, so, just one thing : charismatic ! Gigantic ! Next time, i'd like more dissonance, experimentation and fury, but for a first show, I found the band very brilliant.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|