View Single Post
Old 04.24.2008, 12:21 PM   #6
JTS
empty page

JTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's assesJTS kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=sg56]I'll be there. I've seen them several times but never this close to home. I live in Arkansas. Me and my wife and maybe a couple of friends are going. Are they playing a regular set? I don't care about seeing any of the other bands so I'm not sure how early we will get there.
Steve[/quot

Very cool. Hey, did you go to the Tulsa show in 2006? I met some people from Arkansas there. Thought it might me you. Anyhow, my cell # is (816) 352-1263. text or call sometime sat when you get too the venue or whatever. I'm leaving KC about noon, get into town around 4 or so. I'm sure the opening bands will bring out a pretty "red" audience, if you know what I mean, but hopefully it will be a good set, not too many songs off rather ripped (although pink steam live is incredible) Hope to hook up with your gang on saturday! John
JTS is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|