View Single Post
Old 09.05.2007, 10:22 AM   #86
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Hello, haven't been around in a while, but I saw SY at EP the other day too. I thought the sound was really poor to begin with, it was far too quiet throughout but on Kim's first song the vocals were so low that I was getting quite annoyed, luckily things soon seemed to get better and I enjoyed myself more.

I was quite surprised that we didn't get Daydream Nation in its entirity, I thought that's what they were doing on every date of this tour, but as it went on it just got better and better. The newer material worked really well live and I've since gone back and relistened to Rather Ripped again. 100% was brilliant and closing with Silver Rocket could only have been beaten by Teenage Riot in my eyes. Got quite a few pictures that I'll stick up soon

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|