View Single Post
Old 12.10.2016, 03:57 PM   #1004
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha! the original babeway was gonna be this one

which i've been thinking about just now because the movie i watched last night reminded me of cronenberg's "dead ringers" a lot and found her picture previous to this

anyway she wasn't as young or hot by then (cigarettes kill) but she did the pilot for voyager and it didn't work out--apparently she hated the whole business and her performance sucked (you can see that pilot in various places)

and i didn't really watch the 70s show but the two main girls were pretty-- so, the actual worst show of all time has to be the fucking family guy. which has the mom from the 70s show and a spiritually bankrupt writer

Family Guy makes me laugh
Sometimes uncontrollably and for reasons I'm not altogether ok with. But still... brings a certain joy in its own twisted way.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|