View Single Post
Old 04.25.2010, 07:44 AM   #61
Adolfo
children of satan

Adolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by washer
Well, that's definitely true, but believe me... From the point where I was standing (right side, 2nd row, in front of Thurston), almost everytime I closed my eyes, the idea of being on a Tokio Hotel concert flashed through my mind. Not because of the jumping, but because of the high-pitch screaming coming from the group of teens on my left side. I think it actually hurted my ears more than the guitar feedback. And I also thought there was a bit of "over-clapping"... And I'm not talking about applaude-clapping... I mean, it almost ruined the mood of Massage the History, you don't clap to accompany the rythm of a song that's so quiet and beautiful. For me that's a sin, but... hey, that's already a trademark of the portuguese crowd.

Anyway, awesome gig. Yesterday I started remembering all the great things it had and, even though some Eternal moments were really great, the classics just made the show, specially the two encores. 'Cross the Breeze was simply the best thing that ever happened to me in a live concert. DV69 comes right up next.

Completely. You can't fucking clap on the middle of Massage the History.
Adolfo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|