View Single Post
Old 06.14.2007, 11:48 PM   #13
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Ive heard a few renditions of Total Trash, it seems as though it was around a fair bit, though the performance record thing would say for sure.
This will be my first Sonic experience, and im going to be having a good time rather than stroking my beard analysing things, its about the event as much as anything for me.

beard stroking IS a good time

kidding aside, i know what you mean

i've seen 'em six or seven, maybe eight times since '96 or so... and though the music is DIFFERENT now, i wouldn't really say it has less ENERGY. also, i can't really find it in me to criticise a band with such longevity for slowing down a bit. it's called the aging process. you can't expect them to write and play like they did in their twenties (or thirties) forever. also, i would hazzard to guess that the gordon-moore clan's move to a relatively rural zone some years back has influenced the music; the relatively mellow and/or jam oriented stuff. they can still thrash when they want to though.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|