Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 02:29 PM   #314
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
i cant be arsed to read the million pages in this thread, but does anyone think this atp was just a little bit shit?
compared to the previous ones i mean.
mostly down to the new site. the atmosphere left alot to be desired, it was only when i realised it was the lack of atmos at this one making it shit that i realised what a great cosy atmos the other atps had had.

saying that, still a great weekend. eye and gustafson killed me in the best way imaginable. corsano/flaherty/yeh also fucked me up. mat valentine and erika elder were rubbish untill corsano came on and kicked em firmly up the arse.
i didnt meet any boardies, mainly cuz i dont know what anyone looks like. i may have seen tiolets and bowels, i think i recognised him off the photos he's posted of himself, but i wasnt sure so i didnt bother saying anything. does he have a japanese (?) girlfriend?

did anyone get hold of any boredoms stuff at check in? there was a table loaded with superroots and they had the VCN boxset for something over 50 quid.

i say bring back pontins and beg any future curators to put forth a little more variation than moore did.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|