View Single Post
Old 06.30.2010, 09:02 AM   #10
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Hey SS!

I think it's one of those OST you barely hear actually played during the movie, with the "big song" playing during the ending credits (muse?)..
Something like that.
It happens even in good movies, sometimes you don't even realize what's on the OST till you read the tracklist, and sometimes OST are "music from and inspired by that-movie", which basically means "hey, even if you hate the movie or the main songs off the actual soundtrack, there's something more interesting in here we didn't even feature in the flick!".

Hey :-)

What i wanna know is, who's picking this music? is David A Slade (the director) picking it?? I remember in New Moon thinking a couple of times wow, weird music choice there, almost as bad as the music choices and placements in Watchmen...
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|