Thread: sum-41
View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 05:11 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It is commonly known as a classic now - Andie McDowell is pretty good and Bill Murray - well of course but the repetitive nature keeps coming to mind in my own life. Kaffir? Just muttered at me from a car and the normal suspects run pass me. Kaffir? In Great Britain?

Perhaps Groundhog Day and The Trueman Showman as a double bill. A well known double glazing firms van parked at the top of a small incline but I am puffed out already so the normally watchers and their kids aint welcome. I am building up evidence against the missus for divorce. "Cruel and unnecessary treatment" I thought as I saw newsreader flirt outrageously with a real hero - Sir Rafe Fiennes at his Everest (oops advertising) Base camp. And the Red House and "not U" and speeding cyclists rushing up from behind etc etc.

I am doing this for the Daily Mail - to convince home grown neo cons - allegedly that I am worth my continued presence in this country? And I have had at least 800 Groundhog Days to get it right and win the girl?

And the first 56 years of life count for nought. 56 years of coming to absolutely no-ones notice - nothing to cloud issues. That sort of person surely couldn't be suspected even in the rather over excited minds of the last Republican Administration of being any threat to them as regards misbehaviour.

Could it? I perhaps fitted some profile on day One? I was "tall" let us call it. Any other colour but "tall"? We also have noir! And other than my "tallness" what clinched the deal? An unexpected ability to be disrepectful to persons who mutter "kaffir" from passing vans? The word "uppity" and one other word come to mind. lol

Craven - who ever is not allowing me to know what is going on. Legal reasons? Newt Gingrich seen yesterday on Jon Stewart. No offence Mr Gingrich but I dislike your partys entire vocal output at the moment. Who is craven - that strata that can play havoc with the world and fights shy of a few terrorists on their shores. What are these terrorists - superhuman?

They are just bad - vicious - and sometime murderous men and women and certainly Leavenworth and its ilk can hold them.

"But we will become a target - have a school just inside...... we have a public school just outside" etc etc.

Ah. The care of little children ploy. Nation specific children that is. Shameful. Utterly shameful. Fine - care for you own but only your own?

Not the America I know from my reading etc.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|