View Single Post
Old 06.14.2008, 02:15 PM   #91
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
so, like i said earlier i love way too many hardcore bands from around the world and from the three decades it has existed.

so i'm going to talk to you about one or two i'm into right now.

i am listening to one of the best hardcore releases ever:

united blood is pretty cool too but afterwards they have gone to complete shit, save a very few scant songs. but man!!! victim in pain is so amazing, completely passionated, incredibly pissed off, hard and fast as shit, roger miret sounds like one pissed off motherfucker with much screaming and there's no dumb macho postering, no retarded oi!-like chorus. nothing but 15 minutes of pure fucking aggression.

besides, vinnie stigma is one of my favorite people in hardcore period.

---

the last contemporary hardcore bands i listened to that i loved were cursed (r.i.p. appearantly) and blacklisted.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|