View Single Post
Old 05.31.2007, 05:23 PM   #364
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
pirates of the caribbean 3. i enjoyed it.

I saw this a few days ago, my brother said he was going and I thought, what the heck, I have nothing else to do tonight. I didn't see the second one (I heard from a bunch of people who saw it that it was a huge letdown, so I didn't really plan on seeing that one or the third one). It was the second time my brother was seeing the third movie, so he told me that he would explain it to me as it went along. Still, I was completely confused by just about everything that was happening in it (apparently it relies heavily on the events from the second movie, rather than just starting a "whole new adventure" with the same main characters). With that said, it was still nice to look at, and I really thought some of the scenes were quite unexpected and really impressive, like the first time Johnny Depp appears and that whole setting. It reminded me of the more abstract settings in some Looney Tunes shorts. I liked what they did at the end with the relationship between Elizabeth and Will, even though I never really understood why they put those two together in the first place. The movie was too long for it's own good. There were a lot of things I didn't like, one being Orlando Bloom, who bothers me. But hey they stuck Keith in there so I can't complain.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|