View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 10:46 AM   #38
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
No disrespect to the dead but Scissor Shock were completely fucking awful.
haven't listened to many of Scissor Shock's records, and wasn't that much into them sonically speaking when I did (though I think I was perhaps too young back then, meaning I didn't have the same perspective on music as I do a few years later), but there was a sense of total freedom emanating from his music and throughout his music and works, the idea that you can pretty much do anything regardless of what you have, with your own will being the only limit, which I think was really interesting - and, come to think of it, one of the vital elements of that American noise scene the blog will document. so I would not definitely not dismiss it as completely awful.
that's my view on it anyway, and what I found in his music - might be completely wrong regarding what he wanted to do.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|