View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 03:00 AM   #28
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
back in the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripfrey
ill tell you all a story about elisa ambrogio.
One day, i was riding my bike down the street (rivermont yo) and this person in a gigantic caddy escalade comes up behind me and starts fucking laying on the horn. I swerve onto the sidewalk and stop and give the mofo the finger. This huge ass escalade fucking screeches to a hault straight up in the middle of traffic and pulls onto the sidewalk in front of me. I'm like WTF and pretty scared and stuff. So out of the car comes fucking elisa ambrogio and leah and pete and they are all wearing baseball uniforms!!! ELisa starts screaaming and going nuts and coming at me with the fucking bat she is holding. Im like wtf and i throw my bike down in front of her and take off. SHe crashes into it and falls on her face. She gets up and screams "i trust that you trust my baseball bat, ect!!!" aznd starts chasing me down the road. Then i see Savage clone coming down the road in his 64 impala and hes got this retarded ass look on his face, he swerves off the road and smashes elisa up against a brick wall . /He fucked up driving cause HAyden was giving him a BJ. And elisa is screaming stuff about making fun of her cat and stuff and her band is likie "???" and im like "ddeeeaaammm" and the two "deans of cristics" are like "moan" .. then a plane craashes in the street cause theres huskers on the plane and snakes on the plane fuckin shit up.