View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 02:35 PM   #239
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Another couple things and then I'll shut up. Promised.
It would be cool if any preferences on what's been submitted are kept to the private message chat. I understand we all have them when it comes to musicians on the forum, it's just that if you make them public while you're putting this thing together, the risk is putting off any potential submission via being blatantly partial. I'm not particularly proud myself about disclosing hevusa's initial contribution in a scatty and offensive manner, then again he himself would admit putting an extraordinary amount of time and energy into being an annoying prick. If he feels like staying on, he's more than welcome. One man's turd is another man's etc etc.
The other thing is there should be a Facebook page for it because a) I have no life and b)people like CHOUT and Kegmama I have some interaction with on there, and both might be willing to partecipate.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|