View Single Post
Old 11.03.2011, 08:04 AM   #27732
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
about adriana
yeah, CG Jung is great
do know there more and modern vieuws opend on
psycho analysis

long ago i made a thread here about psychoanalitics
some years ago
it's was the 'prisma catch up' thread
in 2008 the album in rainbows came out of radiohead
i was analysing my dream always in the morning
and i started to think about the prisma how an animal life form like sapians see colors
how it is possible that we see colors and how some other animals see even more colors

and mixed a dream analyse of a dream i head where i had seen a computer

so..
1. i see a computer in my dream > visual of a computer are used by the brain , a natural activity that record visual and use it to communicate with the big systems of the natural body for better survival , for better development
2. it's only possible in the computer age, time where humans made computers, before, let say 1940 there were no computers

this means that humans before 1940 never could have a dream of computers < this is simple i know

3. if i wake up after the dreamprocess in the world where there are computers
i can see colors trough my eyes because of biological frequency reading of colors.......
that get developped when the EYE was develloped in the water

as a example i show this with visuals of life origin reality
bacteria 4 billions years ago > organism/ systems of bacteria > small water specie > amphebia > land animal

so the EYE see colors when it was develloped to see colors in the waters of the ocean

i dream of computers because my EYES registrate computers that are in world and get translated by a natural brain in dreams

any questions about seen colors or seeing computers in your dreams?

ok then
a simple lesson in the computerage
where your eye started to devellop colour reading

now you know

gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|