View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 08:24 PM   #14
sonikjuice
little trouble girl

sonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant future
I agree 100% about Kim's songs. I do like the production on the album though. My only major gripe with their last 3 albums is that they are all over-produced. I also think they have been using too many effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunberg
I thnk it could've been easily one of the top 3 albums if it weren't for Kim's songs and a rather raw production. The beginning of French tickler is one of the most beautiful openings all songs considered, but when Kim starts ranting it ruins what could've become a classic. The same goes for the innefable me, her vocals are just too much for me, espacially the end of the song I still can't figure out. I like Heather angel though. Hits of sunshine starts off nicely but doesn't seem to be going anywhere afterwards.
That being said it stands out as their most inspired album in the 50's.
I wish they'd re-recorded later with better production.
sonikjuice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|