View Single Post
Old 01.19.2018, 10:30 AM   #50
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
maybe I'm a cynic, but I just assume that Kanye and T-Swift are like "in on it" together. The stupid drama stuff. I don't know. It just seems pretty symbiotic. They keep each other on people's mouths. No press is bad press. Etc.

I don't really care. I love them both. I also tend to ignore things like award shows and celeb gossip, TMZ et al.

Back on topic - yeah that intro to "Be" is glorious. I could listen to just the first 30 seconds or whatever on repeat. I also think it's hilarious that John Mayer is given a credit for literally one syllable on this record - ha! And I love that the version of "The Food" that made the album is the live recording from Chappelle Show. Be is seriously just such a cool timestamp of an album. And like Sev mentioned, it's basically the wabbling of the fence for Kanye. Which side to fall off - backpackers or The Roc? Y'know? For a second there he was leaning towards the backpackers and probably would have forever been part of that Blackstar lineage instead of the super famous dude he is now.