Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2017, 08:25 AM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
all religion stems from the LIE that humans are separate from creation, and need either guidance to get them back to this "god/divinity", OR, that because of that separation we are interminably corrupt and sinful and the only "salvation" is listening to other even more interminably corrupt and sinful people tell you how you should live.

I long for the day when ALL religion is treated with the same contempt and ridicule as the Greek Myth tales are (in terms of divine gospel). the stories that religions use to p[rop themselves up have great wisdom in them, but that wisdom is rarely, if ever, discussed in churches. Churches just want you to follow endless cycles of meaningless ritual, tying up your brain and heart and "soul" (if you believe in such mumbo-jumbo) in paradoxical knots it will never untangle, all the while saying "Wait for it....wait for it....All that hard prayin and sacrifice and tithing and sunday school and bible study will pay off AFTER YOU ARE DEAD!!!!" (when no one can verify anything your religion has claimed for your whole fucking life.)