View Single Post
Old 06.07.2015, 02:42 PM   #10
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

severian while there is still a lot of stuff being made in this vein the whole thing has become completely decentralised and what gimple's talking about I feel died in about 2010/11 when wolf eyes went on hiatus, emeralds & opn graduated to emego, james ferraro made far side virtual, pocahaunted fell apart, the output of sightings/hair police etc. becoming considerably less frequent.

Yeah, it's true that there's been a noticeable lull in the production and release of noise music over the past few years.

Incidentally, we have very similar taste. Yellow Swans were the first act that came to mind when I went through this thread, actually. And yeah, Pocahaunted, Emeralds, Wolf Eyes, Jackie-o Motherfucker...

Also No-Neck Blues Band and Excepter
Belong
Burning Star Core!
Vibracathedral Orchestra
Robedoor
Mouthus

And if we're talking techno-influenced shit, then certainly Pan Sonic, Ben Frost, Fuck Buttons (maybe too modern? I don't know, I love me some Fuck Buttons... When Wolf Eyes fell out for a bit, I glommed on to FB's so tenaciously that I barely noticed their absence.)

I'm just spitting shit out here. Perhaps I should consult some notes and playlists and look through my music library a bit
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|