View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 09:34 PM   #206
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
GoT is still amazing, even moreso perhaps than when it began. Nicfit makes a good nitpicking point. I never really got the impression that that much time may have passed in the show, with maybe the exception of Daenerys becoming Khaleesi and everything else. That one is unmistakeable.

But DAMN does this show have a high attrition rate. It feels like five to six MAIN or sub-main characters have already died. And this is something I love, because that makes it feel all the more real. And with the most recent death, it just shows you how far the show is willing to go. And with everyone as surprising how quickly they are offed, it never feels disappointing. Heartbreaking or upsetting maybe, but never disappointed. I never felt robbed or cheated by having the rug pulled out from under that particular character so quickly. It just feels natural, sometimes you don't get to fulfill whatever plot or character arc you were supposed to explore, feels more like real life that way. And some of the deaths are just badass, how often do you see a guy get a pot of molten gold poured on his head?

Incredible show, so pumped that it's been renewed.
I took issue with only one of the deaths, because I find the actor extremely attractive.

*****WARNING TO GENETIC KISS - DO NOT READ THIS!*****

Sean Bean is hot. They should only kill off the uglies. Just sayin'.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|