View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 04:10 AM   #64
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
You must not have heard much JPop then...

Listen to Plus-Tech Squeezebox sometime, it'll blow your mind.

They bored the fuck out of me 6 or 7 years ago; if anything I'm less likely to like them now. Ultimately, if you prefer it, you prefer it, but I can't help but feel that people listening to J-pop (although not necessarily yourself) tend to be the sort of people who need decent pop music 'exoticised' and made slightly shitter by the Japs for them to like it.

I used to live with a guy who was obsessed with J-pop. He also had a habit of shagging underage boys and stealing people's drugs. Let that be a warning to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|