View Single Post
Old 11.18.2012, 03:14 PM   #2113
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Really? He's been a rock for you this past couple of seasons. He may not be the most gifted player you have and he does make mistakes but for me he's a great captain and the glue in that defence. Who would you rather have as captain? Neville's seen everything. His experience is invaluable, I think.

Jagielka being captain will certainly be a big help. It's all well and good Neville having experience but when you compare Neville to Jagielka with skill, fitness and likelihood of a dodgy pass there's a chasm of difference. And to be even more of a wet blanket I don't think this injury is going to help him.

Maybe I'm being too hard on him but I just don't see him being able to keep up with playing week-in-week-out.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|