View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 09:11 PM   #5
AllHandsOnTheBigOne
children of satan

AllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
really, have you been to the space before? Its built for an orchestra so it should be good sound but I've never seen this piece performed indoors before so who knows maybe the roof will collapse under the intensiy. You know Mike Watt will be on bass (1 of 20)?

No, I've never been there before. To tell you the truth, I don't even know where the Walt Disney Theatre is located. See, I live in San Diego and a couple friends and I decided we would drive to L.A. to see this show when we heard about it.

I've never seen this piece before period, and I'm a bit more worried about my ear drums collapsing than the roof.

Yeah, I heard Mike will be on bass. That's cool, I love the Minutemen. So Glenn Branca will be there in person? I saw that he would be the director, not the conductor. Not sure what that means.