View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 12:08 PM   #20173
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I like Brad Pitt but I wouldn't say he's as good an actor as Johnny Depp, who I generally don't like but have to admit he's an excellent actor. Brad Pitt's in that category of 'better than you'd expect', for me, but no more than that.

Brad Pitt's like Cary Grant. He brings a certain "Brad Pitiness" to all of his roles, and sort of bends the part to his will. Like I mentioned earlier when talking about Keanu. It's not great method or character acting, but it's still pretty great, pretty consistently.

It's obvious that Johnny Depp is very talented, but I can count his good performances on one hand. His shitty ones, I'd need all my digits. And I can't even remember half of his roles, so.. yeah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|