View Single Post
Old 12.10.2016, 08:53 PM   #20163
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Black Mass

Decent but felt like a film I'd seen countless times already

I heard this was pretty shit. I love mob movies (good ones), but I'm not one of those people who fawns over Johnny Depp. He hasn't given a knock-out performance since Ed Wood in, like, 1995. I never got the appeal actually. His best films have been the two Burton-Depp collabs that didn't suck (Edward Scissorhands and the aforementioned.)

I'll bet this was a bit like Killing Them Softly, another mob movie that felt like a million other mob movies. I had high hopes for KTS because I love Brad Pitt and I don't care what anyone has to say to that by way of snark. Man's delivered some great performances (The Assasination of Jesse James..., Moneyball, 12 Monkeys), but this was a rare miss for him.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|