Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 03:28 PM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
According to John Kerry last night, Obama has more foriegn affairs experience than either JFK, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, or W when they became President. I don't have the research infront of me, but I'm pretty sure this is true. Either way, he wants to actually have a DIALOUGE with other countries instead of sitting in the corner sucking their thumb like a spolied brat and basically saying to the world, "Nope, we rule you drool....we're not even going to talk about it, see ya," and insane shit like, "God told me to it in my dreams....weeeeee!!!!"

I'm not saying that Hillary would continue that mentality, but yeah.

ANYONE BUT BUSH

hell, mcCain woul overhaul everything oo. he would not have Bush's texas cronies running every goddamn agency with nepotism and shit, or at least I hope not. mcCain always has seemed and presented himself as a very straightforward man.

did you know that in all the time that clarence thomas has been a supreme court judge he has never ever ever ever said ANYTHING during arguments? NPR ran a story about it. he will chime in on written decisions, but he has never ever actually opened his mouth during a trial.