View Single Post
Old 09.24.2009, 06:16 PM   #100
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux

i've never been more scared in my own head. me&hayden&his family were coming back from this amusement park and the weather started to get bad. and i watched the clouds and convinced myself that if we didn't make it back to willmar before the "hand of God" touched earth everyone I knew would be killed in the apocalypse.

Whoa! that's some real shit! That's what I'm talking about. I was on an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety coming out of rehab for a couple months. My brother repeated all of these crazy stories I told him on them, that I had no recollection of. I was telling him how peaceful it sounded to me to just jump from this high rooftop there. I was dead serious and convincing but with no logic, other than it seemed completely rewarding to me.

Aside from that, before, I had never had any thoughts of suicide. And it's not the thoughts of suicide that are scary, but the logic that some see in killing their loved ones on the drugs.... then have no logical explanation as to why.
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|