View Single Post
Old 09.24.2009, 05:54 PM   #96
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
bizarre or extreme murders involving the use of antidepressants, OCD or anxiety. All of those bizarre stories where mothers stab or drown their children, usually to turn around stabbing themselves, involve the fact of them being on antidepressants.

i took zoloft for a month after my mom died and was fine, but for some reason my quack thought i should switch to celexa, so i did.

holy.
fucking.
shit.

i've never been more scared in my own head. me&hayden&his family were coming back from this amusement park and the weather started to get bad. and i watched the clouds and convinced myself that if we didn't make it back to willmar before the "hand of God" touched earth everyone I knew would be killed in the apocalypse.

I kept it pretty cool, but jesus christ, I won't touch those pills ever again. and not just celexa but any type of anti-depressent.

it wasn't until recently that hayden told me quacks aren't even supposed to prescribe that to people under 18. wtf.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|