View Single Post
Old 09.24.2009, 05:11 PM   #93
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpixie
No he wasnt on meds, he was an alcoholic,

To Freshchops:
so would you ever do acid again? its the only drug i havent done very much but really really want to do more of - or shrooms or similar basically anything where you hallucinate_____

I asked because I have an evolving suspicion about bizarre or extreme murders involving the use of antidepressants, OCD or anxiety. All of those bizarre stories where mothers stab or drown their children, usually to turn around stabbing themselves, involve the fact of them being on antidepressants. This is usually covered up by pharmaceutical companies bullying them in the media. They are all out not allowed to discuss details of what meds they were taking. In my opinion, it's the biggest cover-up going on in this country right now. I've seen and heard even local stories on the radio where police will be on the scene of a mother stabbing her kids to death and then herself in her bed.... to have neighbors being interviewed on the spot, claiming she had been "taking meds for depression". When the story prints, they completely sweep her prescriptions factor under the rug.

The Virginia Tech shooter was on antidepressants among other things.... when he went on a psychotic killing spree.... same with the columbine kids. They want to make it a "Guns" issue, but why not condemn pharmaceutical companies that turned them fucking psychotic!

I found a website out there that had an accumulation of murders (most usually bizarre, unlikely ones and most usually involving knives and stabbing) that involved the use of antidepressants. I'll try and look for it....

to sonicpixie

As far as Acid, I would not do it again... just on a personal note. But, it's not that I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend it, as well as shrooms, hash and peyote if you've got it and are in the right frame of mind..... as you probably know, they just amplify your current state of mind. The hardest I've ever hallucinated was actually from taking mega doses of "Equate" brand dimenhydrinate (motion sickness pills), about 6-10 pills. Although, I would NOT recommend it. It beats the fuck out of your stomach. you feel like you're going to die for about 1 hour after taking.... but when the hallucinations kick in, oh boy!
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|