View Single Post
Old 09.24.2009, 03:52 PM   #89
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
sorry to hear about this,

Outta' curiousity, was your friend on any meds at the time when he killed someone? Like, antidepressants?
No he wasnt on meds, he was an alcoholic, if he didnt have a drink for 2 hours he'd start shaking. he used to smoke weed too and at one point he made a choice between the two, i was trying to get him to just stick with the weed...

what i told the police to illustrate why i thought he was losing his mind was not long before it happened he called me up cos he was freaking out about various things, we went to the pub and he just started crying which i didnt know how to handle, to look at him you'd think he was the last person in the world who would ever cry in front of anyone. so we got out of there drove up to the hills overlooking town and he told me all this fucked up stuff about his childhood, talked for hours and then he suddenly looked up and said 'not being funny but where the fuck are we?' and he didnt remember anything at all since that morning, (he'd only had a small amount to drink at that point too)
there was that and the fact that he used to be a vegetarian (because he had principles about it not cos he didnt like meat) and one day he bought a pigs head and started shooting it with a crossbow and just shooting rabbits and stuff too, that was very odd behaviour...

To Freshchops:
so would you ever do acid again? its the only drug i havent done very much but really really want to do more of - or shrooms or similar basically anything where you hallucinate_____
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|