View Single Post
Old 11.22.2008, 12:41 AM   #20
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
at first i read this as "Floats should have created a poll instead of talking so much" and i laughed because he did hit the text format commands like manny did the aged team assistant who kindly told him, we might not be able to land you nine thousand tickets for all your ruff ruff bark bark poundzies. but then i reread it and realized i was wrong and phoenix was downing herself? which isn't nearly as cool.
]

I seriouslly cannot make sense of anything you said in that paragraph. I would have used 'fucking' as an adjective before 'sense', but I dont want to offend you, Im just perplexed. esp this bit throws me;

and i laughed because he did hit the text format commands like manny did the aged team assistant who kindly told him, we might not be able to land you nine thousand tickets for all your ruff ruff bark bark poundzies.

have you hit copy paste by accident and put some random in there?

the last bit I get... I was kind of telling flots to stop talking so much and make a poll. But you know, not so fowardly.