Thread: Sonic 2016
View Single Post
Old 02.23.2016, 12:39 PM   #47
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
wait seriously? I only bought it cuz I thought it was legit - being thru Rough Trade and all. Fuck.

Can we confirm one way or another? I really don't care enough about bootlegs to be spending $ on em.

I still feel ripped off on that Liberty Lunch, although I guess Thurston did at least acknowledge the band knew about that one or were semi-behind it?
C`mooon noise! When I saw the cover of that album I immediately know it is bootleg. Have you seen any mentions from it in the bands official sites? When Smart Bar came it was really much advertised long time before it was released. But I donīt think you should stress about it. SY doesnīt seem to care anything about bootlegs (itīs not a long time I saw GOO in a clear vinyl and first and confusion that are total bootlegs). Sometimes itīs of course hard to know with this band which is official (I believed also at first Glitterbust is also bootleg but decided to order it anyway). I have always think bootlegs that release something not already released are totally ok. Hope that one have good sound quality.

I have been mad when thinking buying original album getting a bootie (Tom Waits Black Rider, P J Harvey Dry, of course I shouldīve know theyīre bootlegs because they werenīt as expensive they should be).

And these days bootlegs are in the legit shops, I have bought many from them.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|