View Single Post
Old 01.31.2010, 11:50 AM   #9466
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses

2/10 Luc Besson sucks.

9/10 Luc Godard rules.

One of the best Godard movies I've seen. It has to be one of his most bizarre. There are so many fantastic scenes in it, I don't know where to start. The extremely daring sex describing scene in the beginning (I mean, this was back in the 60's after all), flows into the fantastic traffic scene, and from there on it just continues. So funny. So many great and twisted characters. Jean-Pierre Léaud in a phone booth. I love it.

8/10 Such a beautiful movie, I like this kind of road movie. It feels a bit like Lolita, but without all the sexual tension between the man and the girl. It also reminds me a bit of another Wim Wenders movie, Paris Texas,
but still with it's own identity.

10/10 The only positive thing with that a friend forced me to re-watch Subway was that it reminded me of Isabelle Adjani and her role in Possession. So I watched it again. It was just as good this time as the first time, one of the best movies I've ever seen. Andrzej Zulawski is one of the most underrated directors ever.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|