View Single Post
Old 05.15.2018, 05:27 PM   #16
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
There are roots and there are branches. His was a mighty root indeed.

I'm listening now to my recording of the 100 guitar orchestra at the World Trade Center Plaza in 2001 (13 Jun 01). Its just as massive now as it was then. I don't remember much about the show itself other than it was awe-inspiring and wondrous, not words we use too often for counter culture. I got to see him play at Lit (28 May 04) playing with TonoBungay when he used the double armed guitar! Lit was kind of the exact opposite of WTC Plaza - a classic tiny, dripping, narrow, coke addled cellar under a bar in Manhattan. The guitar had necks at opposing sides and it kind of appeared like he was desperately trying to extricate himself away from the guitar as he tried to balance/play the 2 necks at the same time. he kind of fell over into the amp at one point...

His 200 guitar show in NYC was cancelled due to a tornado sighting
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/26/a...ic/26herm.html
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|