Thread: Tour Songs '06
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 12:46 PM   #1
Feelyat
little trouble girl

Feelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud of
It's been almost eight years (I think) since the last time Sonic Youth toured as a four-piece. So they're about to hit the road again for the first time in this millenium with this current (classic) configuration. What songs do you think-they'll / want-them-to play?

I think it's about time they start putting some Washing Machine into heavy rotation. I know they've played "Skip Tracer" a few times on the last tour, but how about "The Diamond Sea"? "Washing Machine," "Saucer-Like," "Unwind"? All good songs.

Also, I was wondering what they were gonna do about the Jim songs now that he's not there. Can they still play "Disconnection Notice"? What about "Dude Ranch Nurse"? Are we never going to hear "Unmade Bed" live again?
Feelyat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|