View Single Post
Old 02.05.2009, 06:04 AM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
“I got one question man, tell me who next? This nigga salt let nigga who duh’ give ‘em the best. See I’m the best mayne, I did it………oh………….ah……..ah…………………..Yo, uh, yeah. Yeah, yo, see imma let you know who best, by the hour just like Rosie O’ Donnel, at a bi-sexual bridal shower. It ain’t nuthin to me man, I keep it fo’ real, look at this detal man with…dent on the grill see…I’m the best, I told you dat, this dude like that he running from the cat. Naw, I messed up but imma stay on top, they told me man but you know, I’m never gonna flop. Look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade, ain’t no wonder why he came out, he already in the gay parade. I told you man, I got you, roastin like ever, yall don’t know, but my rhymes, they straight up clever. So you step down, off the pedestal, I’m the best man, you need to go, to the fucking dental…” -Eli

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|