View Single Post
Old 09.17.2013, 02:19 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I'll take 5 figures any day, might be chump change to you but its an annual salary to me. At least they did a nice job with the packaging and all for the fans.

Am I the only one here who would be pleased at having $15K in front of me?

Who said I make bank? We're talking about in terms of record sales, not real life. The reality is that bootleggers would be blessed to pull in $15,000 a year, and honestly, in terms of hustling, that's not worth it. Hustling carries far more risk than a bullshit job at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, so you need a higher risk-to-reward ratio, to which the yearly wages at a shit-kicking job aren't necessarily it. Of course if you're on parole pushing DVD-Rs on the Metro, I can see the viability. Got some kids to feed and legitimate bills to pay? Yeah, get a real job

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|