View Single Post
Old 01.13.2021, 08:47 PM   #39
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Chemtrails Over The Country Club will be out March 19th.

So, anyway, SNY people...…and Soup Nazi specifically......

Lana Del Rey.

Seriously? She is Not Cool here? Norman Fucking Rockwell was my favourite album of 2019.

Soup Nazi, did you ever listen to NFR?

Discuss.

I say it's shameful that her new album will be out on my birthday. The nerve on that woman.

(On the other hand, at this rate I'm not gonna make it to March 19th. I'd rather blow my head off. But do you know how difficult it is to get a gun here? First, they're expensive as all fuck. Then, the very process of buying one involves registering it, which you can't do unless you get a certificate from a psychiatrist, which I won't get unless I can find a dumb enough one who won't see that I'm doing it to kill myself. Goddammit, why can't we be like them Texas sickos who get military-grade shit at gun shows, no questions asked?)

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|