View Single Post
Old 08.29.2008, 10:17 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Gonna miss my 2nd concert this year, and it's SY. I'm sick with a 103 fever. The first concert I missed this year was Mudhoney, although I'd already seen them the night before. This would be my 8th time seeing Sonic Youth anyways and I'm sure there will be other times. I am going to lose the money for the ticket though which sucks, but I'm really unhappy about missing the chance to see them this year. Should I be ashamed of myself? You really can't do anything with a fever except lie in bed. No way I'm sitting on a train for a 4 hour round trip, then making my way from manhattan to brooklyn.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|