Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 06:31 PM   #40
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayna
Hi! I'm new here, so I wanted to ask the regulars about the forum. This is my 2nd post (the 1st being in introduce yourself) and I wanted to possibly get some info on the overall mood of this fourm (friendly, sarcastic, hateful, etc...) as well as a list of the forum asses. It'd save me a lot of time.
Thanks & Sonic Life!

edit - I just realized this is probably considered off topic for this section....sorry.

I've found that getting to know people first hand by personal experience is far better than choosing who to be friends with based on what other people may say. I may not like "______fill in the blank", but you may like "_____fill in the blank", so me giving you my personal assessment of people is a shallow way of getting to know people on the board.

Why not make your own conclusion based on your own experience?

That's all I really have to say. Welcome to the board, but hopefully you'll be more open-minded about meeting people than taking another person's word for it.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|