Thread: Placebo
View Single Post
Old 09.08.2006, 02:56 PM   #28
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah Brian Molko wouldnt give me the time of day when i met him . not surprising . And he was still hot .

I only knew one girl who liked them in high school , my best friend , and at the time though them as "O K" .
For some reason last winter i burned a nice comp for myself and ended up playing it relentlessly .

The actual song Meds is great . but then the album sort of drops off into filler until oooo id say maybe track 7 (because i want you) , song 8 isnt very good, then the rest is ok .

im just looking forward to seeing them live in seattle at my favorite venue , even if theyre co-headlining with a band i hate , and despite hearing that they just arent really givin it anymore live.. .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|