View Single Post
Old 08.08.2017, 10:37 AM   #50000
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I guess I don't know why it bothers you so much. Your first paragraph of your latest reply in the movie thread is 203 words. This Radiohead paragraph is 227. It's not a giant stretch really is it?

The main thing is, I listen to albums and jot down my thoughts without planning them out or formatting them or even re-reading them. It's literally just an initial thought so it comes out in one un-broken thought. And I keep these (for myself) in a word doc as a listening journal. And I happen to share them here if anyone feels like discussing those albums. What you're asking me to do is go back and re-read them and format them differently than how I actually jot them down.

I can almost understand the block of text being a turnoff on a phone or whatever, except some of these blocks of text are the same-size-ish-ness of one paragraph of a longer post of yours. No?

I'm not asking you to go through all your reviews and reformat. What? I'm just saying hit enter sometimes. Or don't. I'm cranky.

And yes, I type massive paragraphs too, but paragraph is the operative word. I'll type one, hit enter, type another, and usually write a shit ton of blah, but not in one big square.
The shorter it is, he more it stands out if it's just one paragraph. That's all.

Anyway, I'm cranky as fucking fuck right now. So... don't mind me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|