View Single Post
Old 01.19.2017, 10:55 PM   #15
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music...s/201701190023

....Now, he arrives at The Warhol Museum tonight on a solo acoustic tour, joined by Brooklyn-based singer-songwriter Steve Gunn.. doing his own set.
Taking a fairly daring approach, “I’m going to be playing entirely new songs that nobody’s heard before,” Mr. Ranaldo says.
The tour advances the May release of a new album written with lyrical input from his friend Jonathan Lethem, an award-winning sci-fi and detective novelist.

A solo acoustic tour would suggest a more stripped-down album on the way, but Mr. Ranaldo says, “Not at all.”
The album, made in Spain with producer Raul Fernandez, “is super-produced,” he says. “There’s a ton of players on it: guys from my old band The Dust, Steve Shelley [from Sonic Youth], Alan Licht, Nels Cline. Sharon Van Etten sings on like six songs; Kid Millions from Oneida plays on a few songs.

There’s also a lot of samples and electronic drums, things like that. And horns in a couple places and strings — it’s a very layered production, so I’m presenting the most stripped-down opposite of it at the moment.”...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|