View Single Post
Old 05.24.2013, 03:12 AM   #22
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I'm not fond of We Will Fall, nor I Need Somebody, and sometimes (often) I skip Gimme Danger but only because after Search and Destroy I need to move straight on to Your Pretty Face is Going To Hell!
To me whole Raw Power is just dynamite! And Gimme Danger is one of my favourites in it (others are Search & Destroy, Penetration, Raw Power & Shake Appeal, so almost the whole album). I think both Gimme Danger & I need somebody bring a little change to the atmosphere of the album, I think the album would have been a little boring if there had been only that kind of rock-pieces like Search & Destroy. Itīs the same reason why I love most of the Stones albums so much, there are always those Stones-rockers, but then there are also some songs that go to the somewhere else.

About the Ron & James as a guitarist, I really like also Ronīs style. But I think James took the whole thing a lot higher level, so thatīs the reason why I think Raw Power is their best album.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|