View Single Post
Old 12.29.2011, 05:01 AM   #74
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Look you haven't been here long so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but some time ago this forum was actually a hotbed for discussion with Glice, atsonicpark, n'ik and others firing on all cyclinders about all sorts of topics. Slowly this wave of users died out and now this forum is a mangled corpse for whatever new user decides to sign up and make assertions about whatever generic topic someone who likes Sonic Youth would discuss.

And this isn't a 'gtfo noob' post either, I'm a relatively new member in the context of the board's history but the users replacing the old members are subpar and much like new episodes of the Simpsons, I can't help but criticize it again and again.
The way I see this (yes, I have been here also quite short time) hereīs been members who think theyīre better (more intellectual?) than others and there has been also members who have believed that. And those who donīt want to obey those "better" members will be soon attacked in some way. Itīs not just me, they have attacked also the persons who have lot more information about the music than I have.

If you really think we new ones are so stupid, why donīt you go somewhere more intellectual gossib? Or why donīt you send private posts so you donīt have to read any "stupid" posts? Or then you can start a thread with title "For the intellectual members only" you can bet I wonīt read it. I donīt have any need to discuss anything with you, Glice or Genteel Death. But I will be here as long as Sonic Youth exists, if they split, then I go away.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|