Thread: Rancid
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 10:57 PM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
and out come the wolves is a great album, i still listen to it, not that much lately. it was also my first brush with an indie label, i remember how excited i was to open the cassette and find their mail order catalog. i thought "wow!! they are so punk, only a few bands are sold in stores and for the real deal you have to order it" little did i know...

the last good album i heard of them was the 5th album, it was ok, not that good. now, they are horrendous; they must think they are very punk by turning down a million dollar contract in the mid-90's but settling for a worse deal when they became has-beens.

it might also hurt that not only your girlfriend sold more records than you having been in a band for least time and having less records released andf have her publictly cheat on you
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|