View Single Post
Old 01.20.2014, 08:09 AM   #17673
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't think the holocaust is funny at all but demonio's joke made me laugh though-- because it was about hitchcock.

Senor demonrail's zinger made me groan audibly over here (hence my reply), but he certainly isn't the second coming of Richard Edmonds or what have you. In fact, if anyone went up to him offline with Holocaust "jokes" ahoy, he'd whack them upside the head with the nearest heavy book to hand, then tell them to fuck off. Hope that maked things clear to all you SYG-ers.

(Incidentally, I hear tell that demonrail's currently heavily at work on the definitve bigoraphy of the late film critic/lecturer/all-round "character" Ray Durgant. Apparently he's up to the bit where Durgant punches out Mick Farren at the UFO Club in 1967, after Farren tried to steal Durgant's girlfriend under the pretext of having her "produce the second Deviants album". And this after Durgnat had helped himself to Syd Barrett's rider (a barrel of Watney's Party Seven bitter and packet of Salt 'N' Shake crisps), and tried to drag the resident UFO DJ away from his booth, after said DJ played The Yardbirds' "Ha Ha Said The Clown". More details as I find out about them!)