View Single Post
Old 03.23.2012, 04:14 PM   #15493
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i've been working on a list of "250 best movies of the XXI century" i posted here before. this one: http://www.theyshootpictures.com/21s..._films1-50.htm

so this past week i watched

and

--

the incredibles: i expected utter shit and it was actually pretty fucking cool! this blew my mind a little. totally fucking unexpected. please understand-- it wasn't the movie that blew my mind, it was the fact that the movie was actually good and not some painful homework in my 250-movie list. anyway, nice movie.

mystic river: again, netflix predicted 3/5, but fuckit,i gave it 5/5. beautifully made movie, great actors, complex and perfectly packaged plot. fucking shit, it suprised me, crap title and all, oscar winning and all, and then i realized it was a clint eastwood movie-- duh! i should have trusted him more. anyway, fucking brilliant, such quality work! if you can't see the greatness of that man's craft you're a braindead hippie. ha!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|